You’re having trouble finding work…What are your options?Home » Career Seekers » services »
- Visit a Workforce Center near you to discuss your eligibility for services and explore what’s available for eligible individuals such as training and certificate programs, Workforce Opportunity and Innovation Act orientation and job readiness activities.
- Attend a free Workforce Center orientation.
- Sign up for classes and workshops at a Workforce Center that include topics such as resume writing, interviewing basics, networking and more. These are offered every month and are all free!
- Get a Career Readiness Certificate
- Visit the Virginia Workforce Connection