Career Seekers

Home » Career Seekers


  • How do I find a Valley Workforce Center?

    Visit our Locations page for information on a workforce center near you.

  • What services are available for English language learners?

    English language learners are referred to their local adult education and literacy partner for further instruction in English. If visiting a Workforce Center, it is often helpful to bring a family member or friend with you who is proficient in English so that we can assist you with your career and job seeking needs. 

  • What services are available to all career seekers?

    All career seekers may participate in workshops, classes and events offered through Valley Workforce Centers free of charge. Other specialized services are based on eligibility which can be determined through attending an information workshop or visiting a Workforce Center.

  • What services are available for adults and dislocated workers through the WIOA program?

    Adult career seekers and those who have been laid off can find a wide range of services to improve job readiness, education and job searching skills through Valley Workforce Centers. Visit the Services for Adult Workers  and Events page for more details.

  • How do I know if I am eligible for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) services?

    By visiting a Valley Workforce Center representative or attending a Workforce Center orientation.

  • What is the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)?

    WIOA is designed to help job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market and to match employers with the skilled workers they need to compete in the global economy. Learn more about WIOA